Online Videoconferenced Dreamwork Training/Personal Dreamwork Groups
I have been leading dream groups since the 80s, when I first became licensed as an LPC in Virginia. Please see my bio for more information concerning my background in lucid dreaming and dream analysis.
Each group contains 5-7 individuals, who agree to meet for eight meetings initially. I use Zoom teleconferencing (Go to zoom.us for the software download) to facilitate a sense of full participation. We typically meet bi-weekly on a weeknight for 90 minutes, usually at 7:30 pm Eastern time or midday. The cost is $30 per session, and I ask each person to commit verbally to 8 sessions so that we can establish cohesiveness, and enter into a deep, enriching exchange.
DreamStar Online Dream Groups feature the following:
- Process-oriented, co-creative dream analysis. I expect everyone to read a couple of articles on the FiveStar Method prior to participating in an online group.
- "A New Approach to Dream Analysis congruent with Contemporary Counseling Approaches,"
- A Summary of the FiveStar Method
- Non-invasive methods for exploring the meaning of dream images––such as Jungian amplification, and Gestalt dialoguing––in all cases! The dreamer is the final authority on the dream’s meaning.
- Ways to enhance dreamer awareness/lucidity in dreams.
- Spiritual practices that can deepen dream experiences.
- Group exercises that can assist you in reaching new depths of dream experience.
If you wish to be considered for a group, please email me so we can schedule a brief Skype or phone session so we can discuss your goals and prior experience in dream work.
Scholarships are sometimes available. The normal cost for an online videoconferenced dream group is $30 per session. Once you have been admitted into a group, you can prepay here before each meeting:
DreamStar Free Online Counseling
If you or someone you know cannot afford an online group with Dr. Sparrow, he supervises a group of UTRGV student counselors in training under DreamStar Free Online Counseling (DFOC). Dr. Sparrow has a memorandum of agreement with UTRGV to provide supervision to their Internship students, and at this time is supervising over 20 student counselors who are accruing their counseling hours as part of the Counseling masters degree at UTRGV. There is no required charge for these services.
DFOC currently offers online dream sharing groups that use Dr. Sparrow’s FiveStar Method of dream analysis.